We have considerable access to used equipment to provide you with a full range of engine-powered, electric counterbalance forklift trucks, and warehouse equipment that includes power pallet trucks, tow trucks, high- and low-level order pickers and reach trucks.
Whatever the specification you require, we’re sure we can give you a competitive price. There are many options open to you from hire, lease or outright purchase.
We would also welcome buy-back offers, part exchanges and various finance options.
- The process begins with the careful selection of a quality truck which meets your specification and price structure
- Each truck is pressure washed to remove accumulated dirt and grime prior to inspection
- The truck is comprehensively inspected for defects, assessed for suitability for approval and the need for new parts
All units are prepared to the same exacting standard
- Fully serviced to manufacturer’s recommendations
- Operator’s seat and seat belt serviceable
- Tyres serviceable or new dependant on deal
- Forks and lift chains tested and certificated
- Repainted to manufacturer’s original colours
- Traction system drive-tested
ICE powered machines
- Engine is checked for pressure and emissions and certified
Battery powered machines
- Battery proof-tested or renewed depending on deal
Electric motors proof-tested
- LOLER or PUWER inspection is completed and certificate issued
We also include a one month parts and labour warranty.
To discuss your requirements, please call 0191 586 7373.
What our customers say…
Our trucks were refurbished… we we amazed!
We own two Linde forklifts that were looking a little tired and in need of important repairs to comply with LOLER 1998 regs. We asked the guys at Castle Eden Lift Trucks to quote us on new and refurbished machines. Surprisingly instead of trying to sell us equipment they inspected the machines and advised we consider having our trucks refurbished. They talked us through the full refurbishment process and the benefits of choosing this option. We were kept informed of progress and when the trucks returned we actually thought they were new machines. Thanks to their honesty and professionalism, our trucks are as good as new mechanically and cosmetically. We saved thousands just by having the right company offering expert guidance and advice.
The machines are now running like clockwork and look like a million dollars. 5/5 Stars.
Neil Mallabar, M&G Solid Fuels LLP